Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Photo App


       After using this app for the week I did not truly like the app that much. I wanted something that helps me fix the photo before I take it not after. If it just lets me fixes it after I can just use Photoshop with many more features.

       I would recommend a different app that allows you to use more than just filters. Don’t get me wrong it is a great app for filters and getting different pictures but for photography it doesn't let you do some of the things you want to. 

       This is why I don’t like this app that much and would recommend using something else if you want to take pictures for photography and not Instagram. It doesn't like you adjust before you take the pictures so you cannot take clear pictures before you fix them after which is just Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment